VPK is a free voluntary pre-kindergarten program that helps children enhance their learning and get ready for school while they wait for entering elementary school once they have turned 5 years old. VPK providers near you give children the opportunity of experiencing early learning education. Here is how to Apply for VPK in Polk County.
- Proof of Florida Residence
- Proof of your child’s age
- If you are enrolling your child in VPK Specialized Instructional Services, include an individual educational plan (IEP) from your local school district.
- Click the Family Portal button on our website
- Register to create your account
- Fill out an application
What Happens Next:
Once you submit your application, our office will review it and email you additional instructions. If your application is approved, you’ll get a Certificate of Eligibility to take to any VPK provider.
Contact the Early Learning Coalition of Polk County at 863-577-2450